ALL Classes & AST Prep
These resources will be useful for all subjects.
Listening to these podcasts will help you prepare for the AST and learn more about the world.
- The Minefield: Warning! This is ‘hard’ listening, but stick with it even if you hate it at first. These two guys are super smart and insightful. This is what deep thinking sounds like!
- Big Ideas: 1 hour of the best of talks/debates/festivals casting light on major social, cultural, scientific and political issues.
- Cautionary Tales: True stories about mistakes and what we should learn from them.
- Download This Show: A weekly guide to the world of media, culture, and technology.
- The Health Report: Examines health and medical issues from social, scientific and political points of view.
- The Money: Looks at Australia and the world through an economic lens. It explores how economics influences everything else.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License