- “Click and Collect” Textbooks – Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, pick up at the LTC front office.
- Keys to Success Webinars – Available now!
- Chat with a TL – Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
LTC Library staff are available:
Monday – Friday 8:30-4pm
Accessing LTC Library:
LTC Library is OPEN to staff and students in our upstairs area only. We are currently accessible under these conditions:
• LTC staff and students must enter via our College entrance.
• The upstairs area is accessible from 8:30-3:30pm only.
• When entering the LTC Library, all staff and students are required to enter their details on the contact register and use the hand sanitiser provided.
• A maximum of 50 people are allowed to sit upstairs. If there are no seats available, please come back later in the day.
• If you require access to the collection downstairs, please come and have a chat with one of our friendly LTC Library team.
Please contact LTC Library staff via phone (6207 5703) or email email@example.com to request resources.
LTC Library Quick Tour 2020
Get to know the LTC Library and the team who will help you get ahead with your assessments. Read our one-page Library orientation handout for a summary of key information. Like to know more? Watch this video! Pop in and see us!