- “Click and Collect” Textbooks – Email email@example.com. Then, pick up at the LTC front office.
- Keys to Success Webinars – Available now!
- Chat with a TL – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
LTC Library staff are available:
Monday – Friday 8:30-4pm
Accessing LTC Library:
LTC Library is accessible under these current conditions, as established by Libraries ACT (Tuggeranong Town Centre Library):
• The library space must be entered through the front door only
• The public library is open from 10:00 – 5:30
• People may be in the library for a maximum of 30 minutes
• Computers can be used with pre-arranged bookings only (phone 6205 9000)
• Sitting or studying in the library is not permitted
• Hand sanitiser and physical distancing are being used
Please contact LTC Library staff via phone (6207 5703) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request resources.
LTC Library Quick Tour 2020
Get to know the LTC Library and the team who will help you get ahead with your assessments. Read our one-page Library orientation handout for a summary of key information. Like to know more? Watch this video! Pop in and see us!