- “Click and Collect” Textbooks – Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, pick up at the LTC front office.
- Keys to Success Webinars – Available now!
- Chat with a TL – Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
LTC Library staff are available:
Monday – Thursday 8:30-4pm
Accessing LTC Library:
LTC Library is OPEN to staff and students in our upstairs area only. We are currently accessible under these conditions:
• LTC staff and students must enter via our College entrance.
• The upstairs area is accessible from 8:30-3:30pm only.
• When entering the LTC Library, all staff and students are required to enter their details on the contact register and use the hand sanitiser provided.
• A maximum of 50 people are allowed to sit upstairs. If there are no seats available, please come back later in the day.
• If you require access to the collection downstairs, you can see us upstairs in school hours, or come in via the front door and sign in with Libraries ACT outside of school hours.
Please contact LTC Library staff via phone (6207 5703) or email email@example.com to request resources.
LTC Library Quick Tour 2021
Get to know the LTC Library and the team who will help you get ahead with your assessments. Read our one-page Library orientation handout for a summary of key information. Like to know more? Watch this video! Pop in and see us!