Remember. . . We have heaps of books in the Multimedia Room.
Business, Economics & Accounting
- Khan Academy – Free online courses about business, economics, and finance.
- Open Textbook Library – 60+ about accounting, business, finance, marketing and more freely available.
- Open Textbook Library – 15+ about economics freely available.
- Business Textbooks – Seven freely available.
- Economics & Finance Textbook – Principles of Macroeconomics.
- Economics for Everyone – Reference for economics.
- UQL Free Resources for Secondary Students – A range of sites about business, finances and economics.
- Economics and the Future of Business
- Australian Strategic Policy Institute – Independent site that provides expert advice to strategic and defence leaders.
- Institute of Public Affairs – Public policy think tank, dedicated to strengthening economic and political freedom.
- The Australian Institute – Research on a range of issues including environmental, social and economical.
- The Conversation – Independent source of news and views from the academic and research community.
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – Information on travelling overseas, international relations and trade and investment.
- CIA Library – Unclassified publications including references, reports and maps.
- The Lowy Institute – Provides research on international trends.
- Visit the LTC Library’s Databases page to access the Global Issues in Context database
- Intellectual Property – Legal textbook.
- Parliamentary Library -Access to parliamentary documents and reports.
- UQL Free Resources for Secondary Students – About Australian law, criminology and domestic violence.
- Educational Psychology Textbook
- Lumen Learning Intro to Psychology– Covers lots of psychological topics.
- Open Textbook Library – 13 freely available.
- The Atlantic – Covers a range of global issues.
- The Conversation – Range of issues discussed from an Australian viewpoint.
- Open Textbook Library – Seven freely available.
- Sociology Textbooks – Two freely available.
- UQL Free Resources for Secondary Students – About Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander studies.
- UQL Free Resources for Secondary Students – About individuals, families and communities.
- UQL Free Resources for Secondary Students – About a range of social topics including racism, feminism, inequality and more.