Remember. . . We have Arts books in the Multimedia Room, too.
- RealTime Arts – Information about dance in Australia.
- Steezy – How to choreograph a dance in 6 simple steps.
- Theatrical Worlds – Online textbook.
- UQL Free Resources for Secondary Students – Websites, databases and ebooks about dance.
- UQL Free Resources for Secondary Students – About Australian theatre, Shakespeare, scripts, history.
- Australian Screen – Operated by NFSA.
- Exploring Movie Construction and Production – Online textbook.
- Filmink – Source about all things movies and screen.
- National Film and Sound Archive (Australia) – Thousands of video and audio clips.
- Open Culture – 1,150 Free Movies.
- Open Textbook Library – 10+ texts about journalism, media studies and communications.
- UQL Free Resources for Secondary Students – About film, TV, media, advertising.
- Europeana – European recordings, sheet music and more.
- Introduction to Pitch Notation in Music – Music Fundamentals 1.
- Minor Keys and Scales – Music Fundamentals 3.
- Music and the Child – Online textbook.
- Music: Its Language, History and Culture – Online textbook.
- Music Textbooks – Seven freely available.
- Sound Reasoning: A New Way to Listen – Online textbook.
- Triads, Chords, Introduction to Roman Numerals – Music Fundamentals 5.
- Understanding Basic Music Theory – Online textbook.
- Understanding Music Past and Present – Online textbook.
- UQL Free Resources for Secondary Students – Range of resources available.
- Artsy – Photographs from galleries, museums, auctions and more.
- Europeana – Photographs from European galleries, museums and other collections.
- Phlearn – Free and subscription tutorials on Photoshop, Lightroom and photography.
Visual Arts, Ceramics & Glass
- Art Cyclopedia – Artist biographies, information on artworks, and art museums.
- Art History Rules – Information and advice on writing art history essays and finding sources.
- Artsy – Collections from galleries, museums, auctions and more.
- Design & Art Australia online – A database and research tool for Art and Design.
- Europeana – Artworks from European museums and galleries.
- Introduction to Art: Design, Context and Meaning – Online textbook.
- Khan Academy – Free online courses about art history.
- Textbook of History of Painting – by John Charles Van Dyke (2006)
- UQL Free Resources for Secondary Students – A range of sites about art and art history.