LTC Library subscribes to this Reference Generating Tool for making APA references.
How it Works:
- See one of your friendly LTC Library staff for the password to access the Online Reference Generator.
- Go to the SLASA Online Reference Generator
- In the right hand corner, choose Sign In and enter the password provided by LTC Library staff.
- Select Senior Bibliography
- Select the type of thing you are referencing (e.g. ebook with author or website with PDF)
- Fill in ALL the fields. Remember:
- If you type the wrong info IN, the wrong info will come OUT!
- Come find a Teacher Librarian if you need help!
- Click Create Citation
- Copy and paste your reference into your bibliography or the top of your notes for that document.
Need to make Chicago References? You can: