Professional reading is an important part of teaching practice.
ACCESSING THE PROFESSIONAL LIBRARY
- To access a list, just click on the link/s provided below.
- The collection can be browsed in the TL office any time during opening hours.
- Items can be:
- borrowed in person by teachers through the Multimedia Room
- requested via phone or email, borrowed in your name, and delivered to your staffroom.
ADDITIONS TO THE PROFESSIONAL LIBRARY
- If you have recommendations for the professional library, please contact us via email with publication details or URL.
- Positive psychology: annotations and shelf list
- Teaching and technology: annotations and shelf list
- Student Behaviour and Classroom Management: annotations and shelf-list
- Teaching strategies and learning styles: annotations and shelf list
- Professional Development & Mentoring: annotations and shelf list
- Assessment: annotations and shelf list
- Leadership and school culture: annotations and shelf list
- Teaching – General: annotations and shelf list